Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunny September Sunday

This morning I suddenly had a hankerin' for some sea food. Maybe it's because my bff is right at this minute on her way to here in France and that conjures up for me images of when I worked in a bistro, but I said to my hubby while we were eating breakfast that I wanted moules et frites(mussels and french fries) for dinner. We often do this, discuss the next meal while enjoying the meal in front of this. If you know my man, you know he would not say no to seafood. The deal was sealed as we spent the afternoon tromping around Discovery Park, right on Elliott Bay.

The frites by the way, were baked in the oven, and tasted every bit like the real thing. Maybe even better since that little voice in my head was not admonishing me for eating something fried. And I cooked some clams with the mussels. I'm new to liking mussels and the clams made it a whole meal for me.

Below are some photos and if you'd like to see more from our day, click on a photo in the Flickr icon on the right. It will take you to the page of that particular photo and from there you can click on my "photostream" to find the set of photos titled "Sunny September Sunday"
All photos in this post by Kristin







ps. my camera can go underwater!

No comments: