Saturday, September 12, 2009

Informal countdown...


Plums from a friends tree...photo by Kristin

Hi everyone! Just dropping by to say that I think Chefetta is almost ready to end summer vacation and get back to some posts. I think to start, I can commit to one post a week until I get back in the swing of things again. We bought a slow cooker today!!! I was enticed by the idea of throwing some things in a pot in the morning and have it turn into dinner by the time I get home from the studio.
I hope everyone had a great summer and I'll see you back here soon!

1 comment:

Janice La Verne said...

we have a slow cooker and i really like it, even tho' we mostly use it to cook the dogs food.

i hope some tasty non-beef recipes will come from your experimentation.

nice photo, g's fave kind of plums.

love, love, j